Now remember, I want a fair fight, no Googling. If anyone gets all of them I'll be bloody astonished (not least because I had to Google for a fair number of these lyrics; I contend that at least one set is effectively incomprehensible unless you have the words in front of you).
Very minor hints: I would suggest that to some extent these reflect rotwang's taste better than mine. There is at least one artist which appears more than once.
I'm screening comments; I'll note which tracks have been guessed...
1. "Leave the sirens far behind me/Paint my name in black and gold"
2. "To secure peace is to prepare for war" (rotwang has the right band but hasn't provided a track name as yet)
3. "I see the ocean in your eyes when we're together"
4. "My softest pillow turns as hard as stone" (triskellian has the correct artist but not yet a title)
6. "So forgive me, but I won't be frustrated/By destruction in your eyes"
7. "Big bombs in my cellar"
8. "Now I spend my time looking all around/For a man that's nowhere to be found"
9. "Color it dark where the lines must start to crawl"
10. "Smile on their faces they entered their doom like they knew"
11. "I walk to the horizon and there I find another"
14. "Too far gone, I’m catatonic/Leaving you to criticize" (aca -- right artist, wrong track)
15. "Taste no flavours on my tongue/They’ve evaporated, you’ve disintegrated"
16. "Where will I go, where will I be, the feelings that I've never shown"
17. "There was a time on a bed of nails I was dreaming the plan up that could not fail"
19. "Bite the pillow, make no sound"
21. "Cyanide blood burns down the skyline"
23. "There’s no swimming in the heavy water/No singing in the acid rain"
25. "Playing God without mercy, without fear"