- bibliogirl needs to become more tolerant, especially of emotions.
- bibliogirl needs an arena for excellence.
- bibliogirl needs to practice the piano for 1/2 hour tonight.
- bibliogirl needs to become somewhat flexible and leave some of the pig headedness behind.
- bibliogirl needs to be able to cite something.
- bibliogirl needs such special care.
- bibliogirl needs an office intern (paid position)
bibliogirl needs approval from council for funds to create a hard copy which would be much more helpful.
- bibliogirl needs to assert more authority on the page
- bibliogirl needs a space to live where she can be more comfortable.
- bibliogirl needs to add in some servings of vegetables, fruit and milk products.
- Is there a reason bibliogirl needs to bargain her way down from "strong female"?
- Presumably loose in morals and lacking in focus, bibliogirl needs to be restrained.
Anyone know how to turn off LJ's new "feed" style friends pages? Do not want. I find my existing 25-entries-per-page to be much more manageable.
Merry winter-festival-of-your-choice, all of you!
No, no, not me, but a friend of mine is losing his retail job this coming Monday when the place where he works closes down. (Nice timing...) Anyone…