- Hi-vis fluorescent jackets for the bride and groom, to aid in identification and to make sure everyone could see them.
- A lifeline for the best man, to which he or she could clip the wedding rings, to avoid those last minute loss situations.
- Anti-slip matting for the aisle, protecting those walking down it from embarrassing falls.
- Hearing protection for those times when the celebrant simply won't stop waffling.
- Hard hats might, I suppose, be a little excessive; confetti, flower petals, rice, bird seed, whatever - it's not usually that heavy. Although eye protection for the happy couple might be useful; some of that stuff is sharp...
- Appropriate signage would be a must. "Warning - Dazzling Smiles", "Beware Drunken Relatives", "Danger Of Confetti Next Three Miles"
Anyone know how to turn off LJ's new "feed" style friends pages? Do not want. I find my existing 25-entries-per-page to be much more manageable.
Merry winter-festival-of-your-choice, all of you!
No, no, not me, but a friend of mine is losing his retail job this coming Monday when the place where he works closes down. (Nice timing...) Anyone…